Monday, March 31, 2008

Projects on the Rise!



This week:

In the sewing arena, I made a blanket and 2 burp cloths for my grandson.







I've also started on a replacement for the sweater I felted last week. Making good progress. Have the back and both sleeves done and only need to work on the front. I just haven't decided yet on whether I want to add a cable to the front or not. I am doing it in Berroco Air (discontinued) and the pattern is called Doreen, Free pattern off of Berroco site




Received the package in from my swap partner for the Sockittometwice swap. She sent a pair of socks, gorgeous, smoochy sock yarn (really feels nice, can't wait to use it) 4 skeins of cotton classic (which I love) a Loopy ewe project bag (can't have enough) a book called shadow knitting, a sock pattern, starbucks coffee and some stitch markers. Although the package was late, it was well worth the wait! Yahhhhhh! :)


Happy knitting all!

No comments: