Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Longing for Spring Swap

Questionnaire
Do you knit or crochet? Both How long have you been at your craft? Knitting - 2 years; crocheting 30 years
What are your favorite yarns/fibers? 100% cottons, sock yarns What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? Acrylic unless I have a special use for it
What are your favorite colors? Red/Blue What are your least favorite colors? Neon
What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? A shell
What are you favorite scents? Vanilla Least favorite? Strong flowery
What is your favorite flower? Yellow Roses
What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? Getting the gardens ready
Do you have a garden? If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables? Yes I have 11 gardens around my property. I only plant flowers and have mostly perinnials and roses although I do grow one patch of tomatoes as I love home-grown tomatoes
What are your favorite sweets? Chocolate
Do you collect anything? Piebirds
Do you have any allergies? No
Do you have any pets? Yes, a black cocker spaniel

No comments: