Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Questions on my likes

I received a question from my anonymous swap pal about my pie birds. The pictures of the piebirds can be found here. It was way way back in one of my earlier posts! :) Some of my favorites are the first picture, center piebird. My best friend picked this up at at yard sale for 25 cents and it is the speckled piebird. It was used by another family for years as you can see the patina coloring on the inside. How cool is that? The one in the box on the top left, is the one I use when making chicken pot pie.













Gardening....hmmm...I have 11 beds. Not all are finished yet as some winters are harder than others and I lose some of my plants over the winter, so sometimes I just have to wait and see what comes up in the spring. I've slowly started uncovering them and will probably finish this weekend if it stops raining long enough! I prefer Perennials over annuals and love plants that just keep reseeding themselves.



Happy Knitting!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!SFCS Pal