Friday, March 14, 2008

Grandson takes alot of time! Little Knitting done!


Presto Chango by Valerie Wallis. Done is Brown Sheep Serendipity tweed color of African violet. The socks and the hat is just a basic knit project of:

socks 32 sts, 3 inches, double wrapped short-row heel, foot of 4 inches decrease to 8 sts for toe, graft

hat 90 stitches, 2x2 rib for 1 inch, stockinette for 4 in. total and decrease
This is for my great-great-niece. No, I didn't stutter! Hubby is youngest and oldest sister is 14 yrs older than him, her daughter's daughter's daughter! Wow!



And of course, we can't forget my little possum.....LOL He doesn't like strangers so he has a habit of keeping his eyes closed when anyone else besides the family is around. As soon as that person is gone, pop goes the eyes! It's so funny!

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Course a grandbaby is going to take up more of your time. They're just too cuddly not to want in your arms all the time. :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sweater!! Well, I have finally finished your Big Bag KAL & Swap bag, so now I need to felt it and finish the other little presents you will be getting!! Have you guessed yet, who I am? I bet not!

Julia said...

Hi Cindy

I couldn't resist checking out your blog..I know you're still supposed to be a secret...please forgive me! Your grandson is such a cutie! My friend and I often joke that babies and campfires are alike in that you can look at them for hours and never get tired!
Julia - Longing for Spring Pal
PS. Your car almost made me get drool on my keyboard. Its lovely!