Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Jacket and swap


Started working on the carolyn jacket. It is a combination project where the jacket is already made and you add knitted sleeves and sides. I have one side one and have started working on the other side.








Thank you Tammy for the wonderful package for the Big Bag Knitalong and swap. I was hoping when I saw the picture for the red-white-blue bag that it was for me. she also include wildfoote sock yarn on a spool (didn't know it came that way), dunkin donuts coffee (my favorite) a little pouch she made (it's too cute), journal, notebook, etc. some chocolates and the best part of the package besides the bag is the PIEBIRD! Look in the middle of the picture and you will see the piebird. He has already been added to my collection in the kitchen! Thanks So much Tammy!




An update on Austin. He's growing! :) That makes us so happy to see him gain weight and he has a wonderful personality!

Happy Knitting

No comments: