Monday, May 7, 2007

Not much knitting done


These 2 dishcloths are for my sister. The blue one is a hummingbird and the burgandy one is a Fairy. I think I should have chosen a differant color for the fairy as she is hard to see. The patterns for these are located here: RaAnn Designs RaAnn has very beautiful designs, all free and very easy to follow! The yarn used was blue (Paton Grace) and burgandy (Cotton Classic)

I did finish the one sock and have started on the other one. I am at the beginning of the heel for the second sock. This pattern goes fast and you see progress right away!



Flowers are in bloom in my gardens. I am so excited to see how pretty they are coming up this year. So mostly I had to work in the yard this week (which interfers with my knitting!). I have 7 gardens, so it was weeding, deadheading, and spraying for weeds and stuff.

Happy knitting all!

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

Looks like you've been busy, between knitting and garden. I'm not much for gardening so all I have are a few rose bushes that came with the house. :~)