Wednesday, May 13, 2009

April Crafting

I worked on opening my gardens and did the edging over around the back deck. I really like how it looks now.














Learning applique on my machine. Just a simple dog on a t-shirt, but Bina and I went to one of those "specialty" children's stores and boy is anything with applique on it EXPENSIVE!










Made Austin a couple of little rompers. He's a little small for them or maybe they are a little big for him. LOL But I think they came out cute.










Just a little hooded sweater for Austin. The weather is getting too warm, but he'll be able to wear it next fall also.





A cabled vest for Austin. Now this was a fun project and the yarn used was Berroco's comfort. Softest yarn I've ever knit with. Pleased with it.




For Easter, Little birdies in a nest. Of course Austin picks them up and throws them. Not sure, if he's just "throwing them", or if he expects them to fly.









First Experience with Corn on the Cob. For a kid who didn't like corn at all, he sure likes it on the cob!
Happy Knitting ALL!

P.S. Well, I can't figure out why my text keeps wrapping so sorry about that!






1 comment:

holyknitpurl2 said...

Love the sweater vests for Austin. Very nice. Glad you are back.