Wednesday, April 11, 2007

3 months and finally posting

Wow, it's been wild. I am really bad about posting, but have a new goal to try to post every day or every other day! We'll see. This is the shell I made for my daughter. Had to add the crochet to the bottom as it was a tad too short for her. Next time I will measure her from the front and not the back! LOL I am pleased with how it came out, but I am picky and realized I made a few mistakes, but oh well, it will work for right now. Hoping she will enjoy it and if she doesn't well then, I guess I have a new shell to wear. I am going to try to take pictures tonight of all my finished projects for this year. I have a quite a few, but I am also bad about taking pictures. I guess this will be another goal. Will I make it? Not sure, but my job ends in a couple of weeks and if I don't start a new one right away, I'll have plenty of time to sit down and figure this blogging out and hopefully how to add flicker to keep my finished projects in. Happy knitting everyone!

No comments: