Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Welcome 2009

I'm sure I have some pictures I didn't post for 2008. Oh well, I did work on some things over the past week, but I've decided to start this a new...with a new year! I welcome the new year with the challenge of finding a job I want to do, not something I have to do! Losing my job in November is probably a blessing as I need to think about me this year...what do I want to do. I can't stay home as I'll get bored and spend way too much money....Been there, done that quite a few years ago. I don't have to work, I just need to work. I now have the luxury of working because I want to...not to pay for kid's college, or after school activities or a new vehicle, or someone's medical bills, or, or, or....etc. But I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...okay, I'm grown-up, just don't feel like it especially when it comes to a job. I don't think of them as careers, since I never figured out a career.

So...until I figure this out, Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

The great thing is you have the luxury of time to find a job. Now you can focus on find something you'll love even if it's only part time. :) Good luck on the job hunt. Happy New Year!