Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where's my knitting mojo?



I only seem to be crocheting lately. Not sure why....

This is a finished lapghan for a nursing home. I still need to block it so it lays down flat but it is done. Not bad for 3 days. :O







This is for the July swap on yahoo. 2 6" squares and 1 12" square.









This is also for a july swap. One pot holder and 1 dishcloth.









And the last swap for July - 2 potholders. I think I am done with the red/white/blue colors. :)







These are for a secret pal but I can't send out yet. 1 hot pad, 2 potholders, 1 dishcloth, and I embroidered 2 kitchen towels to complete the set. She likes daisies....can you tell? LOL

I hope someone is knitting, because it sure isn't me. I miss it, but every time I pull knitting out, I seem to mess up, so I am on a vacation from it, I guess.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Carola said...

I've noticed that I'm a periodic knitter or crocheter. I tend to prefer one over the other. Right now I've been in a knitting frame of mind for quite some time!

sissie said...

Morning babe, wanted to let you know that your blanket is #66 on the blog:)

thank you so much for doing all you do

hugs,
sissie