Sunday, September 16, 2007











This is the box I received from N.C. I am doing the Dishcloth Tag
and my tag member sent me a grandmother's favorite in blue, 2 skeins of pink and of course candy! I had to make up a dishcloth from one of the skeins and send to the next member who is in Texas. I used the pink Peaches n Cream and did the Pink Ribbon Awareness Cloth , but of course I forgot to take a picture. :(




I'm down to the last foot for the Monkey Sock 3 swap. I am doing them in Luna Park, 100% merino wool. I have everything else put together except for buying the yarn to make a pair of socks. I have all my monkey things, put some other stuff already, so now I just have to decide what yarn to get. I still have plenty of time, so I'm not sweating the "small " stuff! LOL















This is going to be a felted purse for the my swap partner for the Fall Felted Bag Exchange. The pictures do not do it justice. It is a hunter green in Cascade 220 and the color is gorgeous. I'm thinking my partner will like it very much.


Well, I'm still working on the baby blanket, a sweater for me, socks for Hubby, plus the other 2 listed above. Now, if I could just figure out how to knit at work, I might get everything done in time. Getting a little stressed out here!

Happy knitting all!

1 comment:

Knit'inCrazee.... said...

Love your blog!

gee I wonder if the bag is for moi???