Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010

Yes, I know it's been months and months. The time just flies by so I'm going to try better this year to going back to a couple of times a month blogging. This is not all I have done over the months, but it is a sampling at least.

Another vest for Austin in a different color. I love the pattern for this vest so he has a few of them.



Since I am learning quilting, this is called a rag quilt. It's really very easy to make BUT a friend of mine has the big square cutter, so at least I didn't have to do all of the cutting for it.


What would my week be like if I didn't finish a pair of sock. The yarn is Regia Silk, which I have never used before, so I'm going to see how they stand up to use. It is very soft and "silky".



Yes, I did finish another sweater for hubby. This one actually fits him pretty good. The sleeves are a little long, but since I was knitting it as a surprise, I didn't get to size them up very well, so he just rolls the cuff back once. Doesn't look too bad on him.


Isn't Austin getting big? He's such a cutie. This is at the play area at the Boston Airport. He had alot of fun playing on the planes, and slides, and a really cool castle. I have to say traveling with him on vacation was nice. He handled all the flight, all the relatives AND all the car rides very well. You couldn't have asked for a better kid!
Take care and Happy Knitting! Here's hoping your new year is wonderful and kind to you.

1 comment:

Kairi said...

Hi.
Where did you find the vest pattern. I have been looking for patterns to make a vest to Henri but haven't found any what I like. This one you made is cute.
Kairi