Friday, May 16, 2008

Phew! Back up and Running





There were the socks I sent to my monkey swap pal in Australia. Mel said she is enjoying them very much! Yeah!!!!


















Here are pictures of all the goodies I received from Barbara for the Spring Fling Coffee Swap! What a wonderful package. Homemade bread, coffee, ginger snaps (my favorite); coffee mug, note pads, flowers, a garden pot, sticker, etc. etc.





Love on-line yarn, in a very pretty color, hand dyed scarf (daughter already took it!) and the piece de resistance: A hand painted pie bird, with a reminder for what swap! How cool is that? Thank you so much Barbara and so sorry for posting so late! You were wonderful!









And if you are wondering where the heck I have been (blogger cut off the left of this picture!) Here is our new travel trailer. You can see the other one in the back ground (we gave this one to our daughter) So we are off to travel around. Leaving tonight for a 10-day trip to New England (I know gas is at $4 a gallon!) I gave up my trip to Italy to pay for the trailer. Didn't know if I could justify $20,000 on a 10 day trip to Italy vs. getting a bigger trailer and traveling around the US on our vacations. Decided to see the U.S. :)





And a current picture of our cutie pie. Austin is doing great. He had surgery for 2 hernias but everything went well and he's growing. He's probably still small for his age as he's 3 months now and 11 lbs. He is a cutie and it appears the "colicky" stage is over with. The crying for 45 minutes every night was getting to everyone! LOL

1 comment:

Barbara B. Solbrig said...

I am so glad you liked everything!