Sunday, June 17, 2007

The yarns I bought while on vacation!

One skein of Lana Grossa Stretch Cotton and 2 skeins of DG Confetti Cotton were purchased from the Bee Hive in Victoria, B.C.
One skein of Opal Cotton and 2 skeins of Crystal Palace Panda Cotton were purchased from The Yarn Garden in Gig Harbor, Washington
Four skeins of Wildfoot in two different colors, one skein of Caryn's Creations (done in Seattle Seahawk colors - Hubby will love these come fall!) and 2 skeins of Tahki Cotton Classics (for some very nice dishcloths for me!) were purchased from So Much Yarn, in Seattle, Washington.

Of course, Hubby thinks I am nuts for wanting to go to yarn stores on vacation, but he was a trooper and hunted them down and looked interested in the stores! I think it was a great yarn vacation and only had wished I had room in my luggage to have brought home more yarns!

No comments: